Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the virtual conference?
We will email you links to the online event guide approximately one week before the conference and on the first day of the conference. This online event guide will house the links to join each session throughout the conference.
Will the conference be recorded?
Yes, the recordings of the virtual conference sessions will be emailed out to attendees following the conference. Additionally, the presentations will be available in the conference archives on Onsemble.net.
Will I be able to ask speakers questions?
Yes, each session will have time for Q&A, and contact information for speakers will be provided for additional follow up.
What is the cost of the conference?
Individual rate: $199
Institution Unlimited Rate: $2,000
What continuing education credits are available?
You can see details on which session qualify for continuing education credits (CEUs) by visiting the conference website. You must attend the full session in order to receive a certificate of attendance to submit for credit. The certificates will be emailed out within a week of the conference.
Are there any special hardware or software requirements?
To join each session, you will need an internet connection and sound from your computer. Sessions can be accessed on either PCs or MACs. The conference will utilize the technology below.
- CrowdCompass Online Event Guide – a web-based platform.
- Slack – a web or app-based platform.
- ON24 – a web-based platform.
- Zoom – a web or app-based platform.
- RingCentral – an app-based platform. If you need to download the app, visit https://support.ringcentral.com/download.html or consult your IT team.
Minimum Operating System and Brower Requirements
- Windows XP with IE 6+ or Firefox 3.x
- Windows Vista with IE 6+ or Firefox 3.x
- Ubuntu Linux 8.x with Firefox 3.x
- Mac OS 10.5.x with Firefox 3.x or Safari 3.1.2
You can test your system here.